If you find an amazing old recipe in your mother’s cookbook from the past, what would you do? You would obviously like to create magic. I have just tried that here. Follow and tell us how yours turned out.
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- One cup walnuts
- Two-third cup of butter
- Two-third cup of brown sugar
- Half cup white sugar
- Two eggs
- One-fourth cup of milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- Two packages cream cheese
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- Put flour, walnuts, butter and brown sugar together in a bowl. Put half-crust mixture in the baking pan.
- Brown the mixture in the preheated oven for about fifteen minutes. Now just, remove the crust and leave it for some time.
- Put cream cheese and white sugar together in another bowl using a mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract to the mixture. Now put it on the top of baked crust.
- The last step is to bake it in the hot oven for about 25 minutes.
You can use any kind of nuts you prefer. This is an amazing recipe if you prefer to bake it right. Do this right and enjoy the heavenly cookie bars.