One must consider various things while selecting or styling a custom drapery. You must consider the main factor that for what duration of time you are going to have a custom drapery. Or are you willing panels to touch the floor. Do you want it to be a little sleek, or do you want them to puddle?
Having a puddle drapery can be the best choice for your space let us find out some tips on how to style puddles drapery:
It is possible that you may have uneven floors, which can be possible to have in your older homes, you can also use affordable roman blinds that touches the floor can hide these imperfections. The height of the roman blinds must vary from 1 to 4 inches which can help to hide the unevenness of the floor and by which a home looks cleaner and even. The fabric of the puddle should touch the floor or should be just half or an inch above from the surface of the floor.
Even different types of curtains can be used those are having a shorter panel of the window which can be used in kitchen or bathroom where there is n need for longer drapes. You must consider the height of the rod which can become easy to decide the height of the curtains.
Puddle drapery is mainly used to add glamour and attractive look to your home. It is after all your choice, for which puddle drapery to go for and also which best suits your home and your pocket as well. The prizes of the draperies vary with its quality, size, fabric and fancy looks. As the name suggests, draperies actually drape your whole window. Usually arranged on a rod situated at the upper side of the window.
There are both types’ draperies available from looking casual ones to formal. Latest ongoing fashion if puddling is matching two different types of colored fabrics that best suits the interior of that bedroom or living room. There is yet another type of puddling in which two different types and fabric made puddles are gathered and arranged properly. It is one of the most used and famous styles which usually suit every home interior and the user finds it cost-effective as well as a style that gives a classic look to the living area at the same time.
You can have a design-oriented decision by selecting a puddle drapery. If you wish to have a window treatment for formal spaces such as living room, dining room, a master bedroom that can be the perfect option for you. It helps to add understated elegance to any type of window and can become the best option for casual space.
Dress to impress:
It is necessary that your panels should look neat in order to keep your puddles unintentional. You can utilize the steamer to keep folds crisp, and puddle can be dressed whenever required. The above-mentioned tips will help your drapery look beautiful tailored and custom.
The whole cake is provided weight and depth by semolina and almonds. Orange’s job is to provide moisture and a different flavor to the cake. This cake can be preserved in a container for up to 2 days.
- Two large oranges, chopped
- Five eggs which are thoroughly separated
- One cup of white sugar
- Three-fourth cup of ground almonds
- Three-fourth cup semolina flour
- Half cup teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half teaspoon Fiori di Sicilia
- Three tablespoon orange liqueur
- Half tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- Put chopped oranges and one tablespoon water in a small saucepan, now cook on a medium heat until the ingredients are soft and the liquid has evaporated for about thirty minutes. Now set them aside for cooling process.
- The next step is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees f. Spread the parchment paper on the bottom of a springform pan.
- After beating the eggs, add some sugar to it and beat some more.
- Whisk this mixture in chopped oranges and now fold it into almonds, semolina, vanilla extract and Fiori di Sicilia.
- Add egg whites to loosen the batter and fold the remaining egg whites. Now pour the batter into springform.
- Bake the cake until it turns golden brown for about 50 minutes. You should cover the top with aluminum.
- Now remove the dish from oven and cool it in a pan. Remove the parchment paper and put it on a serving plate. Pour the liqueur and sprinkle some confectioner’s sugar on the dish.
If you find an amazing old recipe in your mother’s cookbook from the past, what would you do? You would obviously like to create magic. I have just tried that here. Follow and tell us how yours turned out.
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- One cup walnuts
- Two-third cup of butter
- Two-third cup of brown sugar
- Half cup white sugar
- Two eggs
- One-fourth cup of milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- Two packages cream cheese
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- Put flour, walnuts, butter and brown sugar together in a bowl. Put half-crust mixture in the baking pan.
- Brown the mixture in the preheated oven for about fifteen minutes. Now just, remove the crust and leave it for some time.
- Put cream cheese and white sugar together in another bowl using a mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract to the mixture. Now put it on the top of baked crust.
- The last step is to bake it in the hot oven for about 25 minutes.
You can use any kind of nuts you prefer. This is an amazing recipe if you prefer to bake it right. Do this right and enjoy the heavenly cookie bars.
Who doesn’t want a buttermilk pie that is tangy in flavor and has a different sense of taste that no other custard-style pie can match? We can call it a mix of vanilla custard, lemon pie and a light cheesecake but trust us it tastes delicious.
Prepared dough for a single 9-inch crust pie
- Three Eggs
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- One and a half cups of white sugar
- Three tablespoon flour
- One-fourth of cup of kosher salt
- One-eighth of a cup of freshly grated nutmeg
- Zest from a single lemon
- Juice from a single lemon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees f
- Now make a roll of the dough that fits into the dish. Transfer this dough to the pie dish. You should trim the excess of the dough hanging out from the dish. Make a sharp hole in the bottom and sides of the crust with a fork. Place parchment sheet paper into the crust.
- Bake for fifteen minutes. The next step is to remove the dish from the oven and allow the crust to cool down.
- Now, add the butter in a mixing bowl and add sugar to it. Mix them together and add flour and salt. Mix the ingredients until combined. Now we will add 3 eggs and whisk the mixture until it is smooth.
- Now pour the vanilla extract and add nutmeg, lemon juice, zest of lemon and buttermilk. Whisk all the ingredients and pour into the shell.
- Bake until the pie is golden brown and after it is ready to refrigerate until chilled for 1-2 hours.
I hope you found the process easy and worth making. It’s a simple dish with a complex taste. Do tell us if you liked it.
I prefer to call it bombshell brownies because I manage to bake the perfect fudgiest brownies with the usage of some specific ingredients. Just follow this recipe and you would also manage to crack the bombshell brownies.
- One cup of melted butter
- Three cups of white sugar
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Four eggs
- One and a half cup all-purpose flour
- One cup cocoa powder
- One teaspoon of salt
- One cup semisweet chocolate chips
- The first job is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- Now, lightly unguent the baking dishes.
- Now mix the melted butter with sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Next step is beating the eggs and mixing them well.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Now stir the mixture with the egg mixture until it is blended properly.
- Pour the chocolate morsels and spread the batter on to the baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes. Let the dish cool down and enjoy.
This dish is pretty easy to make and you will face no hassle whatsoever. It is perfect for small kitty parties and family gatherings. I hope you didn’t have a problem understanding the recipe.